Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm trapped in a closet in my home

Seriously.  I'm trapped in a closet in my home right now.  My husband is on his way home to rescue me.  But, I'm writing to you from inside a closet.

I'm working on a recording project for work and despite having an amazing microphone, the sound still sounds pretty shitty.  After doing some research I had the brilliant idea to try and record in the large closet off of our guest room.  I grabbed my laptop and the microphone, set up on the floor of the closet, closed the door and gave it a shot.  Nope, still shitty.  Oh well, I thought, I will use Bryan's computer tonight.  I reached for the door knob, gave it a twist and nothing.  Turned it the other way and tried again.  Nope, nothing.

So, I'm sitting on the floor of our closet.  We are under a heat advisory today.  Our closet's insulation is worse than throughout the rest of our nearly 100-year-old house.  So, I'm warmer than I'd like to be.  And I haven't eaten lunch.  And, yep, you guessed it., I have to pee.

Hope you all have excellent days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

note to self: add chamber pots and twinkies to every closet in house, just in case. -v